The Old Post Office in Golant, Cornwall
Sleeping five, this renovated detached Cornish cottage with river views is situated in the peaceful village of Golant.
The Old Post Office is a detached cottage with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including wet room). It has a spacious open plan living area with a log burning stove, a large modern kitchen with lots of natural light and a utility room.
It features a cottage garden overlooking the River Fowey with outside seating and a BBQ. Next to the cottage is a parking space. The cottage was recently renovated with accommodation for 5 people and a baby. It has underfloor heating throughout downstairs, slate floors, a log burning stove in the old chimney is a lovely extra. It is furnished in a modern but cosy style.
Sorry but we can't accept pets.
- Traditional Cornish cottage in the heart of the village of Golant, Cornwall.
- Seaside furnishings, uncluttered interiors and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Lounge with river views, and wood burning stove.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with sociable dining space perfect for spending time together.
- One double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom two is a double with river view.
- Bedroom three is a single.
- The cottage garden is ideal for a BBQ or morning breakfast.
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, TV, DVD and CD player, Wi Fi.
- Small drive for one car, next to the cottage.
- The village is very peaceful with one pub and an excellent restaurant.
- The local area is awash with great places to eat out, including Sam's on the Beach at Polkerris, or walk to Fowey for cafes and shops.
These are guide prices for a week-long holiday in the Old Post Office, Golant. Please contact us for a quote.
Arrival and departure days are totally flexible.
We have a minimum three night stay throughout the year.
|Season start||Season end||Cost per week|
|04 Nov 2016||17 Dec 2016||£550|
|18 Dec 2016||5 Jan 2017||£895|
|06 Jan 2017||9 Feb 2017||£450|
|10 Feb 2017||23 Feb 2017||£550|
|24 Feb 2017||30 Mar 2017||£455|
|31 Mar 2017||20 Apr 2017||£750|
|21 Apr 2017||27 Apr 2017||£515|
|28 Apr 2017||4 May 2017||£620|
|5 May 2017||25 May 2017||£715|
|26 May 2017||1 Jun 2017||£760|
|2 Jun 2017||6 Jul 2017||£750|
|7 Jul 2017||10 Aug 2017||£970|
|11 Aug 2017||17 Aug 2017||£1010|
|18 Aug 2017||7 Sep 2017||£970|
|8 Sep 2017||19 Oct 2017||£565|
|20 Oct 2017||2 Nov 2017||£750|
|3 Nov 2017||21 Dec 2017||£565|
|22 Dec 2017||4 Jan 2018||£965|
We aim to respond to all enquiries within a few hours during business hours Monday to Friday.
Enquiries made out of office hours with we answered in the next working day.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.